BOSECKE LAW LLP – COVID 19 Pandemic Response
Bosecke Law LLP is currently operating and working to assist our clients during these unusual circumstances caused by the Covid-19 Virus.
We understand that our clients continue to need legal services performed on a time-effective basis but also to ensure the well-being and safety of both our clients and our staff. We have implemented the following changes to our normal procedures:
- Most of our staff and lawyers are working remotely when able to do so but we are maintaining minimum staffing levels at the office to ensure ongoing operations;
- We are encouraging clients and lawyers to set up telephone or video-conference meetings instead of in-person meetings when possible. There are some files where in-person meetings are required (land titles documents and estate planning documents) but we are taking all possible steps to review these documents in advance with the clients to minimize the length of any in-person meeting.
- If an in-person appointment is required, we will review with you a series of questions as recommended by Alberta Health Services to determine whether it is possible to have an in- person meeting. These questions will relate to your recent travel activity, whether you have been tested Covid 19 and similar inquiries.
- We are not allowing any drop-in or unscheduled visits to the office.
- We are following the protocols recommended by the various health authorities and will continue to update those protocols as required.
- Note that these procedures will mean that our response time may be slower than normal.
- Please be patient and we will respond as time permits. The preferable method of communication is email whenever possible, but feel free to contact us by telephone if necessary.
We will be continuing to review our practices and procedures as the pandemic changes. However, we are doing our best to continue to serve our clients in this difficult time and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.